Condos and Townhomes - Emory Area
We are fortunate to have some excellent Condo and Townhome communities within a short distance from the Emory University and Emory Medical Center corridor off Clifton Road, and the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Eggleston Children's Hospital, and the American Red Cross. Emory is one of the largest employers in DeKalb County and convenient housing is key.
Price Range - $110,000 - $130,000
- Tuxworth Springs - Large gated Condominium complex located off Scott Boulevard within 1.5 miles from Emory, contains 1, 2-bedroom flats, parking for RV's, tennis courts and gated pool
- Scott Court at The Woodlands - Older conversion complex with large bedrooms and hardwood floors, conveniently located off Scott Boulevard next to The Woodlands Preserve and within walking distance to downtown Decatur, the YMCA, 2 blocks from the free Emory Cliff Shuttle.
- Decatur Square - Located off Church Street within walking distance to downtown Decatur, shopping and restaurants and next door to the newly renovated Glenlake Park, which contains playgrounds, pool and tennis courts. Older brick and frame conversion with 2 and 3-bedroom units - many have been updated.
Price Range - $120,000 - $200,000
- The Park At Emory - Smaller complex located off Briarcliff Road close to the Clifton Corridor and on the Emory Cliff Shuttle route. Constructed in 2 phases (1957, 2004) but recently updated with modern kitchens and baths.
- Haverhill - Medium-sized complex located off North Druid Hills Road, close to the intersection of Clairmont Road - mostly townhomes with some flats,2 and 3-bedrooms units with a pool and a well-run homeowners association,
Price Range - $200,000 - $250,000
- Brianwood - Community of 3 and 4-bedrooms homes with 2-car garages, built in 1974-1975, and convenient located just a few miles from Emory/CDC in the heart of Sagamore Hills/Oak Grove.
- Clairmont Place - Mid-Rise Senior Retirement Community with 1 and 2-bedroom units, constructed in 1989 and located off Clairmont Road across from the VA Hospital. Features a first-class dining room, pool with seating, scheduled transportantion, housecleaning and maintenance
- Heritage Two - Small Williamsburg-style complex with 20 units - several flats, but mostly townhomes with 2,3 and 4 bedrooms. Located in Fernbank Schools district off Desmond Drive near the interesection of Clairmont Road and less than 1.5 miles from Emory.
- September Chase - Fee Simple Townhome community, built in 1987, located off LaVista Road in center of established Sagamore Hills, Leafmore and Oak Grove neighborhoods.
- Winston Place - Townhomes with Garages built in 1985, located off LaVista Road, central to Emory/CDC, shopping and restaurants.
Price Range - $350,000 - $450,000
- Emory Parc - Charming spacious townhomes located off Clairmont Road within 1-5 miles from Emory, beautifully landscaped and a delightful community of newer townhomes and single family cluster-style homes.