See Our Neighborhoods
- Chelsea Heights is a close-in established neighborhood of diverse homes within easy access to Emory University,CDC, and within walking distance to respected Fernbank Elementary School.
- Clairmont Heights is another close-in neighborhood of 1950's-1960's brick ranches with large manicured lawns and stately trees, located approximately 2-3 miles from Emory University Campus and Medical Facility, and a short walk to shopping & restaurants. It is a stable community with excellent schools and reasonably priced homes.
- Emory Village is always teeming with students and faculty enjoying outdoor dining and the convenience to Emory Campus. The surrounding Druid Hills area encompasses a variety of architectural designs, many early 1900's, as well as newer homes on smaller lots.
- Emory Parc - A Community of townhomes and newer spacious homes on smaller lots, featuring common areas with a gazebo, walking path, play area and access to Mason Mill Park with a tennis pavillion and dog park.
- Emory Grove - One of the most popular Emory area neighborhoods located off North Decatur Road near the intersection of Clairmont Road. This charming area is comprised of approximately 100 cottages built in the late 1930's and 1940's to house university faculty and staff who could walk to the campus a few blocks away.
Decatur combines the ambience of a small town and all the benefits of living in a major metropolitan area. Over the past decade, Decatur has added more than 500 new mid-rise residential units in the downtown district and more than 30,000 square feet of street-level retail.
- Medlock Park neighborhood is located North of North Druid Hills Road and East of Scott Boulevard, and contains Medlock Park, a DeKalb county Park encompassing 39 acres, with baseball and softball fields, playgrounds, swimming pool and picnic areas, as well as the Clyde Shepherd Nature Preserve.